I find that sometimes in life, I spend way too much time complaining than praising God for all the blessings He has given me. I complain so much that all the good seems to disappear and I am left with my sad depressing thoughts and feelings. It is so important that we remember what God has done for us. So I decided that I was going to stop complaining and start thanking God for all the blessings. Since we are in a new year, I wanted to start it off with 22 blessings ( and counting) God has given me that I am thankful for.
- Extended family
- A job
- Low gas prices (they are a blessing)
- Heat (especially thankful during these cold days and nights of winter).
- A home to live in
- A vehicle to drive
- Food to eat
- Clean water to drink
- The internet (couldn’t have a blog without it)
- My dog
- A gym membership
- My winter coat ( it has been in the single digits this winter and my coat keeps me warm).
- A new year (2018)
- The year 2017 (that year taught me a lot)
- my knee brace (it’s a long story)
- People that truly care about me
I encourage you to make a list of all blessings that God has given you. When we actually stop and think about it we have A LOT to be thankful for.
Until next time,